- 8-oz. can pizza sauce (or spaghetti sauce)
- 16 oz. white fish fillets (Halibut)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 tsp. minced dried onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Dash of pepper
- Combine one can pizza sauce and mined dried onion; set saide.
- Arrange white fish fillets, thawed, in a single layer in a well-greased or sprayed with Pam 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and dash pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Drain off any excess juices.
- Pour pizza sauce over fish; return to oven for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over fish and sauce.
- Return to over for 3 to 4 minutes or till cheese melts.
- Karen Moor, from the Emblem Cook Book
This recipe was submitted by Jake Phillips of Sitka. He said he couldn't claim the recipe but he could claim it was good!