Halibut Salad Sandwiches
- 1 8-ounce halibut steak or fillet (3/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup regular or reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 4 kaiser rolls, cut in half
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Preheat broiler.
- Season halibut with salt and pepper. Broil until just cooked though, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to plate; cool 10 minutes. Break halibut into small pieces.
- Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients in medium bowl and stir to blend: Mix in halibut.
- Season salad to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be made 6 hours ahead, cover and refrigerate.)
- Arrange bottoms of rolls on plates. Mound salad over, dividing evenly.
- Top with lettuce, then with tops of rolls. Press sandwiches lightly to compact.