Baked Halibut Parmesan
Baked Halibut Parmesan can be on the table in less than 20 minutes as a main dish. Heart-Smart Halibut Roll-Ups are made from cooked halibut, and Halibut in parchment is a gourmet delight. There are thousands of recipes for halibut, so don't stop with these three.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (can use lite mayonnaise)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs. lemon juice
- 1 lb. halibut fillets (skin-on or skinless)
- Mix together in a small bowl: mayonnaise. Parmesan, and lemon juice.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and place halibut fillets skin side down on the foil.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture generously on top of each fillet.
- Bake in oven at 350 until mayonnaise is golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.